Friday, October 06, 2006

... Our love has finished for ever


...my shattered
dreams and broken
heart
Are mending on
the shelf
I saw you holding
hands, standing
close to someone
else
Now I sit all
alone wishing
all my feeling
was gone
I gave my best to you, nothing for me to do
But have one last cry
before I leave it all behind
I’ve gotta put you outta my mind this time
Stop living a lie
I guess I’m down to my last cry
Cry......

I was here, you were there
Guess we never could agree
While the sun shines on you
I need some love to rain on me Still I sit all alone, wishing all my feeling was gone
Gotta get over you, nothing for me to do
But have one last cry
Stop living a lie
I know I gotta be strong
Cause round me life goes on and on and on
And on.....
I’m gonna dry my eyes
Right after I had my…
I’ve gotta put you outta my mind for the very last time
been living a lieI guess
I’m down
And it hurts so That something so strong, Someday will be gone, goodbye



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a picture says a thousand words and this picture says alot.. it can be interpereted in many ways and i like it :) the main message i think it gives is that no matter how bad something is.. there will always be a shinning light to guide you!

3:08 PM  
Blogger doha said...

this is life. Hard as it can never be, but the best thing is our will to continue with hope , no matter what.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home