Thursday, December 28, 2006

Empty Street... late night

The city feels clean this time of night, these empty streets to me, I am walking home to clean my fears. No one came, there's no surprise. I am affected more than i have lived, then why i was sad?
If this love is not meant to be! If our heart is not ready to open, If you make it, I won't see, It's Broken, It's a quiet time before the dawn and I am half past making sense of it.
Was I wrong?
Should I think to give it all?
In a world when not much other sees to last long
It's Broken,
I am not wrong,
Thats what i feels...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One is never lonely nor sad when he knows that very deep inside there is one and only one person prays for him each night before he falls asleep.
Prays that he dreams about you and that you will always be around!!!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home