Friday, February 23, 2007

They're calling our names forever goodbye...

Somewhere in time I know, Darling you'll never come back to me. Roses will not bloom again, But winter feels like eternity. In your kiss it was the goodbye. You are still the reason why.
I can hear you whispering in the silence of my room, My heart still surrenders like the sun to the moon. I can barely stand this aching, burning endlessly. And when the morning comes, My hands still reach out for you. Some things remain the same, There is nothing I can do. Heaven help us cross this endless sea with starlight above to guide you but not to me. Waves crashing on distant shores, They're calling our names forever Goodbye…


1 Comments:

Blogger Nomad said...

I liked it.
So poetic man.

geopolice.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home