Friday, September 21, 2007

Sorry Father!!!

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face. You told me how proud you were, but I walked away. If only I knew what I know today, I would hold you in my arms, I would take the pain away, Thank you for all you've done, Forgive all your mistakes, There's nothing I wouldn't do, To hear your voice again, Sometimes I want to call you, But I know you won't be there, I'm sorry for blaming you, For everything I just couldn't do, And I've hurt myself by hurting youSome days I feel broke inside but I won't admit, Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss, And it's so hard to say goodbye, When it comes to this, Would you tell me I was wrong?Would you help me understand? Are you looking down upon me?Are you proud of whom I am? There's nothing I wouldn't do, To have just one more chanceTo look into your eyes, And see you looking back, If I had just one more day, I would tell you how much that I've missed you, Since you've been away, it's dangerous, It's so out of line, To try and turn back time.For everything I just couldn't do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home