Thursday, April 09, 2009

... from the look upon your face I see it's true

I could hardly believe it when I heard the news today, I had to come and get it straight from you they said you were leaving someone's swept your heart away from the look upon your face I see it's true, so tell me all about it, tell me 'bout the plans you're making, then tell me one thing more before I go. Tell me how am I supposed to live without you, now that I've been loving you so long how am I supposed to live without you and how am I supposed to carry on when all that I've been living for is gone, didn't come here for crying, didn't come here to break down, It's just a dream of mine is coming to an end and how can I blame you when I build my world around the hope that one day we'd be so much more than friends and I don't want to know the price I'm gonna pay for dreaming I need you now, It's more than I can take and how am I supposed to carry on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home