Saturday, April 02, 2011

Trapped by the loneliness...

I try to convince myself that you don’t really exist, you are just a voice that lingers deep within my soul then I see you from a distance my heart begins to shatter again, I reminded by why you did to me but I never forgive myself. I try to let the rain wash my pains but the tears always find a way in a memory of you. Pain will always remain locked away deep inside… trapped by the loneliness, entwined by the betrayal and kept alive by the emptiness. I pray to forget you, let you fade away so I can go on, but your voice has engraved itself into my memory leaving me lost and forever bound to the pain, I don’t know if you meant this but I will never forgive myself and I don’t know if I will forgive you… you killed a beautiful dream and a beautiful soul. I Love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home