Friday, December 01, 2006

Behind the clouds!!!


For so many years we were friends
And yes I always knew what we could do
But so many tears in the rain
Felt the night you said That love had come to you
I thought you were not my kind
I thought that I could never feel for you
The passion and love you were feeling
And so you left For someone new
And now that you’re far and away
I’m sending a letter today
She’d got the lover she is dreaming of She never found the words to say But I know that today She’s gonna send her letter to you
She took your picture to the stars above And they told her it is true
She could dare to fall in love with you So don’t make her blue when she writes to you So maybe the chance for romance Is like a train to catch before it’s gone And maybe it’s just an illusion
To hope behind the clouds You’ll find the sun
But I’ll keep on hoping and praying
There will be a day when we meet again
And I’ll keep on waiting and dreaming You’re strong enough To understand

She’s gotta know what you are thinking of ´cause every little now and then And again and again I know her heart cries out for you
She’s gonna send her letter to you

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know exactly why but these words touch me maybe I'm strong enough to understand maybe I see more then it is I don't know but these letters also speak here and everything is so close to me as you on the other side of this world

Anna

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home