Wednesday, November 29, 2006

N.


I still hear your voice, When you sleep next to me. I still feel your touch, in my dreams Forgive me my weakness, But I dont know why, Without you it's hard to survive
'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling And every time we kiss, I swear I can fly Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, Need you by my side 'Cause every time we touch, I feel estatic, And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky, Can't you hear my heart beat slow I can't let you go, Want you in my life.
Your arms are my castle, Your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry (I cry) The good and the bad times, We've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall..
'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling And every time we kiss, I swear I can fly Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, Need you by my side 'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static, And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky, Can't you hear my heart beat slow I can't let you go, Want you in my life.
'every time we touch, I get this feeling And every time we kiss, I swear I can fly, Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, Need you by my side

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the words just stand out and grab my heart out of my chest... they mean so much to me. and so do u. i want this to last and i want more of it!! :) xoxox

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home