Saturday, March 03, 2007

Being raised!!!


Now I really don care about no one tryin to slang and I really don give a fuck about no one tryin to Bang cuz we got, hand times commin down like rainy weather we can buck N shoot em upor we can all rize together with the price in your eyes the pep in our step I'm tryin to spit the message out until I reach my last breath my physical awarness plus my continous mind plus the Live microphone equals righteous rhymeso you know I'm flowin? like H2O then fountain non-stop to a thirsty soul I be like, cupid draw back my bow point it at your mind N let my fly rhyme go cuz I a man born to die small speak ontill I'm carried by six to my restin? home cuz I'm a hoochy faderdevastader, real Busta Hater the hommy's call me "G" cuz I'm g-g-greater on the microphones plurgin cut snakes like a surgeonand Busta you can't fade cuz I flow tight like a Being raised as a "G"it ain't the easiest thang to be Runnin? - Gunnin? - Ridin? - Rollin? Hey-Aye It? s got the best of me As I grow you watch me come with the smooth flow. Cause you know Mr. P don stop I let it go. Now I'm comin up. Cause it's the thing to do cause I brought y all on this trackyou see I thought yall knew another black manI got the master plan and I'm twisted comin back so y all can understand because it's in me I'm comin deep like the sea and I'm swimmin in this mystical frame. You see I'm off express mode cause I deliver my own and I'm wish in and I'm hoping I can sit on my throne, I'm all alone. I'm pushing 2 times to y all dome. It's my brain and I'm wishin you well can't you feel that I was born I had the mission right from the start then I carried it thenI burried it so listen up cause I got to tell you one more time stay real and stay up as I kick my rhyme?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!
nice to read you
gracias

10:58 PM  
Blogger Sofia Monteiro said...

hi!!!!
Thank you very much about your comment!!!
:)
Your blog is very cool!!!

4:34 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

Yes this is a great blog, where is your thumbnail.

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!! It seems you´ve travelled a lot!! Lucky you!!
I´m leaving Argentina to go on vacations..Í´ll be visiting Brazil..nothing as far as you, but it´s a start!!
Nice pics!

See u
=O

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home