Tuesday, May 12, 2009

She didn't leave a letter...

I gave her money I gave her time, I gave her everything inside one heart could find, I gave her passion my very soul. she promised me forever and A day we'd live as one, we made our vows we'd live a life, a new and she promised me In secret, that she'd love me for all time. It's a promise so untrue, tell me what will I do?
It doesn't seem right 'cause the will has brought no fortune, still I cry alone at night... don't you judge of my composure 'cause I'm lying to myself, and the reason why she left me, did she find In someone else?
I am the dead, I am the agony inside the dying head, this is injustice, I pray this punishment would have mercy on me, it seems that she has left me for such reasons unexplained... I need To find the truth... she didn't leave a letter she just up and ran away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home